LYMMO – Your downtown Orlando ride. Park once, ride LYMMO. Locally grown here in Orlando since 1997.
What is LYMMO? LYMMO is a Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) service. Basically a “rail like” service using rubber tired vehicles. Buses operate in their own right of way providing a non-congested route downtown to major destinations.
Where’s My Bus?
On Google Transit LYMMO lines are listed as follows:
Hours of Operation*
- Monday – Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 10:45 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00a.m. – 10:45 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
*Hours may be extended due to special events.
- The LYMMO Orange Line serves Creative Village, LYNX Central Station, and downtown Orlando
- Every 7-8 minutes during office hours, 15 minutes evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Serving Creative Village, Valencia/UCF Downtown Campus, OCPS, LYNX Central Station, Bank of America, Orange County Courthouse, US Post Office, History Center/Library, Church St., Dr. Phillips Center For Performing Arts, City Hall, SunTrust.
- The LYMMO Grapefruit Line serves Parramore, Amway Center to Lake Eola.
- Every 10 minutes during office hours, 15 minutes evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Serving Parramore, Thornton Park, Federal Courthouse, History Center/Library, Lake Eola, Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, City Hall, Amway Center, SunRail, Orlando City Stadium and Orange County Health Department.
- The LYMMO Lime Line serves North Quarter, LYNX Central Station, and Federal Courthouse
- Every 10 minutes during office hours, 15 minutes evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Serving LYNX Central Station, Bob Carr Theatre, FAMU College of Law, U.S. District Court, Orange County Courthouse, Marks St. Senior Recreation.