LYMMO – Your downtown Orlando ride. Park once, ride LYMMO. Locally grown here in Orlando since 1997.
What is LYMMO? LYMMO is a Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) service. Basically a “rail like” service using rubber tired vehicles. Buses operate in their own right of way providing a non-congested route downtown to major destinations.
Where’s My Bus?
On Google Transit LYMMO lines are listed as follows:
Hours of Operation*
- Monday – Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 10:30 p.m. (Lime 9 pm)
- Saturday: 8:00a.m. – 10:00 p.m. (Lime 9 pm)
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. (Lime 9 pm)
*Hours may be extended due to special events.
- The LYMMO Orange Line serves Creative Village, LYNX Central Station, and downtown Orlando.
- Every 8 minutes during office hours, 15 minutes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Serving Creative Village, Valencia/UCF Downtown Campus, OCPS, LYNX Central Station, Bank of America, Orange County Courthouse, US Post Office, History Center/Library, Church St., Dr. Phillips Center For Performing Arts, City Hall, SunTrust.
- The SWAN Shuttle will replace the LYMMO Orange Line service between Livingston Street, Garland Avenue and Creative Village, daily from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- During the time that the SWAN Shuttle is in operation, LYMMO Orange Line will begin and end at Livingston Street and Garland Avenue. Passengers going to Creative Village must transfer to the SWAN Shuttle at the Livingston Street and Garland Avenue bus stop (north side of Livingston St.).
- The LYMMO Grapefruit Line serves Parramore, Amway Center to Lake Eola.
- Every 8-10 minutes during office hours, 15 minutes evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Serving Parramore, Thornton Park, Federal Courthouse, History Center/Library, Lake Eola, Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, City Hall, Amway Center, SunRail, Orlando City Stadium and Orange County Health Department.
- The LYMMO Lime Line serves North Quarter, LYNX Central Station, and Federal Courthouse.
- Every 15 minutes during office hours, every 20 minutes evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Serving LYNX Central Station, Bob Carr Theatre, FAMU College of Law, U.S. District Court, Orange County Courthouse, Marks St. Senior Recreation, Kinneret Apartments, Orlando Cloisters, Beardall Senior Center, Magnolia Towers, Amway Center, Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, City Hall, Luminary Green, Orange County Public Schools and Amelia Street Parking Garage.