The NeighborLink (NL) is a flex-service aimed to make it easier for residents living in less-populated areas to make use of both local transportation and LYNX’ local bus system.
Service hours vary by route. All service is available Monday through Saturday except in Buena Ventura Lakes, Intercession City/Campbell City, Maitland and North Kissimmee where rides are available Monday through Friday.
Residents in the designated area can call 407-244-0808, use the NeighborLink mobile application (available for download in the App Store or Google Play) or the website to request a trip. A NeighborLink vehicle will pick you up and bring you back, if needed. The NL operator will provide transportation anywhere within the designated service area or to a LYNX local bus stop.
Here are a Few Riding Tips To Better Serve You:
- Call 407-244-0808 to schedule your trip(s).
- We offer subscription service to those of you traveling regularly to the same place at the same time/day each week. This means you won’t have to call in advance to book these trips.
- Best time to ride is between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Click on the appropriate NeighborLink from the list below to find out more details.
- NeighborLink 601/POINCIANA
- NeighborLink 603 SOUTHWEST POINCIANA
- NeighborLink 604/INTERCESSION CITY-CAMPBELL CITY
- NeighborLink 611/OCOEE
- NeighborLink 612/WINTER GARDEN
- NeighborLink 613/PINE HILLS
- NeighborLink 621/BITHLO
- NeighborLink 622/OVIEDO
- NeighborLink 631/BUENA VENTURA LAKES
- NeighborLink 632/NORTH KISSIMMEE
- NeighborLink 641/WILLIAMSBURG
- NeighborLink 651/GOLDSBORO
- NeighborLink 652/MAITLAND