LYNX to Make Two Additional Route Changes for December 2020 Service Adjustments
Updated: Dec. 8 at 9:00 a.m.
The public comment period for these additional changes only will begin today through Dec. 19. Comments on these two additional changes will be accepted at the virtual public workshop and hearing.
DATE/TIME: Thursday, Dec. 3
4-5 p.m. (Workshop), 5-6 p.m. (Hearing)
LOCATION: Virtual Meeting
Please click the link below to join the
Public comments also will be accepted through 5 p.m. on Dec. 19 at golynx.com on the “contact us” page, by mail or delivered to:
LYNX Central Station
455 N. Garland Ave.
Orlando, FL 32801
Attention: Service Change
Interested parties may view the proposed service change information at the LYNX Central Station 1st Floor Security Guard Post 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday. For additional information contact Bruce Detweiler, Manager of Service Planning, at (407) 254-6136.
All December maps and schedules have been finalized.
Dec. 13 Service Changes Previously Announced
- NeighborLink 641 – Williamsburg (Orange County) – The service zone will be extended east to International Drive, north to Convention Way and west to Universal Boulevard to serve Rosen Shingle Creek.
- Link 10 – East U.S. 192/St. Cloud (Osceola County) – Minor schedule adjustments.
- Link 18 – S. Orange Avenue/Kissimmee (Orange County/Osceola County) – Minor schedule adjustments.
- Link 40 – Americana Boulevard/Universal Orlando (Orange County) – Minor schedule adjustments. The 4:30 a.m. to LCS trip Monday-Saturday will start at Universal Orlando Parking Garage.
- Link 51 – Conway Road/Orlando International Airport (Orange County) – Minor schedule adjustments.
- Link 436N – SR 436 Crosstown/Apopka (Orange County/Seminole County) – Minor schedule adjustments.
ROUTE & SCHEDULE ADJUSTMENTS
- Link 8 – W. Oak Ridge Road/International Drive (Orange County) – Route will operate along Westmoreland Drive, Gore Street, Orange Blossom Trail and will not serve Grand Street. Minor schedule adjustments. Adding Sunday trips from LCS at 7:45 p.m. and Vineland Premium Outlets at 9:30 p.m.
- Link 55 – West U.S. 192/Crosstown (Osceola County/Lake County) – Routing at Four Corners Walmart changed to U.S. 27, Cagan Crossings Boulevard, Frontage Road, Cagan Ridge Boulevard, Heritage Oaks and Town Center Boulevard to U.S. 192. Minor schedule adjustments.
- Link 105 – West Colonial Drive (Orange County) – Sunday service will extend via Colonial Drive, Blackwood Avenue, Old Winter Garden Road and Bluford Avenue to Colonial Drive. Sunday only, buses will serve the West Oaks Mall SuperStop on inbound trips and will not operate to the main mall entrance. Minor schedule adjustments.
- Link 319 – Richmond Heights (Orange County) – Route will operate along Gore Street, Orange Blossom Trail, Grand Street and Parramore Avenue. Minor schedule adjustments.
- NeighborLink 621 – Bithlo (Orange County) – Route will extend to Sophie Boulevard and serve Waterford Lakes Town Center. Fixed-route service will be eliminated in Avalon Park and Bithlo and converted to zone service. Frequency will change to every 60 minutes. Major schedule adjustments.
- Link 108 – South U.S. 441/Kissimmee (Orange County/Osceola County) – A Sunday trip will be added leaving Kissimmee Intermodal Station at 9:20 p.m. Minor schedule adjustments.
- Link 36 – Lake Richmond (Orange County) – Reduce Saturday frequency to 60 minutes and operate via the Sunday routing. No Saturday service to 34th Street, St. Valentine Way, 36th Street and Barack Obama Parkway.
- Link 303 – Washington Shores/Disney Hollywood Studios (Orange County) – Eliminating the daily 2:30 p.m. trip from John Young Parkway and Colonial Drive to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
BUS STOP ADDITIONS
- FastLink 441 – Kissimmee/Downtown Orlando (Orange County/Osceola County) – New stops will be added at Orange Blossom Trail and Towne Center Boulevard.
LYNX Central Station
- Link 3 to Bay Y.
- Link 21 to Bay D.
- Link 38 to Bay C.
- Link 50 to Bay M.
- Link 54 to Bay R.
- FastLink 441 to Bay D.
Kissimmee Intermodal Station
For more information please contact Matt Friedman, Director of Marketing Communications, at 407-254-6206 or email@example.com.