LYNX to Make April 2021 Service Changes
March 25, 2021
Update: April 8, 2021
LYNX will make system-wide efficiencies effective April 25.
- Schedule adjustments will include Links 34, 51 and 104.
- Route and/or schedule improvements will include Link 10.
- Bus stop changes are proposed for LYMMO Lime and LYMMO Grapefruit.
April 25 Service Changes
- Link 34 – North U.S. 17-92/Sanford. (Seminole County) – Minor schedule adjustments.
- Link 51 – Conway Road/OIA (Orange County) – Minor schedule adjustments.
- Link 104 – East Colonial (Orange County) – Minor schedule adjustments.
ROUTE and SCHEDULE ADJUSTMENTS
- Link 10 – East U.S. 192/St. Cloud (Osceola County) – Minor schedule change to reflect new routing. Buses will no longer enter the Walmart parking lot and will operate along U.S. 192, Commerce Center Drive, Old Canoe Creek, U.S. 192 and then regular routing.
BUS STOP CHANGES
- Link 61 – LYMMO Lime (Orange County) – Move bus stop at North Garland Avenue/ West Robinson Street to North Garland Avenue/West Jefferson Street permanently.
- Link 62 – LYMMO Grapefruit (Orange County) – Consolidate bus stops at West Central Boulevard/Orange Avenue and East Central Boulevard/Magnolia Avenue into one new stop at East Central Boulevard/South Court Avenue.