September 18, 2020
LYNX is considered an essential service to the community. It is our responsibility to provide passengers access to hospitals, medical facilities and other essential locations around the region. We are encouraging customers that if they are sick or travel isn't essential to please stay home and not ride LYNX.
The latest information on what we are doing can be found on this page.
You can also get up-to-date notices from our funding partners here:
- City of Orlando
- Orange County
- Osceola County
- Seminole County
- State of Florida
Update July 13, 2020
See the following service update for Links 301 and 303:
Update: July 7, 2020
See the following update for Links 303 and 305:
Update: July 2, 2020
See the following updates for Links 301 and 303:
Update: June 24, 2020
See the following updates for some of the Disney routes:
- Links 50 and 56 Resuming Regular route
- Link 301 Update of Service and Detour
- Link 302 Resumption of Service to Magic Kingdom Cast Bus Station
Update: June 11, 2020
The following Disney routes will resume service with some temporary detours.
- Links 300, 304 and 306 Resumption of Service
- Link 301 Resumption of Service and Detour
- Link 302 Resumption of Service and Detour
- Link 303 Resumption of Service and Detour
- Link 305 Resumption of Service and Detour
Update: April 3, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.
The University of Central Florida SuperStop will be closed temporarily. The following bus routes will be on detour until further notice:
Update: March 25, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
The following bus routes will be on detour until further notice:
WHAT WE ARE DOING
LYNX is monitoring the coronavirus. Here is what we are doing to protect you.
- We are handing out masks free of charge to riders at the LYNX Central Station terminal window (while supplies last).
- Capacity on our buses is being limited. Passengers are encouraged to take seats away from our operator and other passengers in accordance with CDC guidelines on physical distancing. Seats have been marked to provide this guidance.
- Careful disinfecting of each bus using CDC-recommended disinfecting chemicals is being performed. Touch surfaces are being wiped down regularly, and spray procedures are being utilized. Certify that 100% of our buses are disinfected every day.
- All facilities are undergoing enhanced cleaning and sanitizing several times per day.
- Bus cards have been placed on each bus to inform passengers of appropriate measures, as recommended by CDC, for social distancing.
- We are working with our partners and vendors to ensure they are following recommended guidelines to keep our passengers and employees safe.
- Please remember frequent and effective hand washing is highly recommended by the CDC.
For more info contact Customer Service: 407.841.LYNX (5969)
Hearing Impaired TDD Customers: 711 Florida Relay Service. www.golynx.com
For the latest on the coronavirus please visit cdc.gov/COVID19
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Prevention Information from the CDC
- Wear a Mask or Face Covering over your nose and mouth when boarding a LYNX vehicle and out in public to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Practice Social Distancing Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Give six feet of space from others. Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Wash Hands Often with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol) if soap and water is not readily available.
- Do Not Touch Your Face and cover all coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your sleeve.
- Clean And Disinfect commonly touched areas (doorknobs, surfaces etc.).
For more information: www.cdc.gov/COVID19
Update: September 18, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
LYNX September Board of Directors and Oversight Committee To Hold Virtual Meetings
Update: August 27, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.
LYNX to Begin Charging Fares Sept. 1 on All Services
Update: August 21, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.
LYNX August Board of Directors and Oversight Committee to Hold Virtual Meetings
Update: July 17, 2020 at 10:30 a.m.
LYNX July Board of Directors and Oversight Committee to Hold Virtual Meetings
Update: June 25, 2020 at 1:20 p.m.
LYNX Will Make July 2020 Service Changes
Update: June 19 at 8:22 a.m.
LYNX June Board of Directors and Oversight Committee to Hold Virtual Meetings
Update: May 26 at 10:30 a.m.
LYNX Proposes July 2020 Service Adjustments
Update: May 26 at 10:00 a.m.
LYNX May Board of Directors and Oversight Committee to Hold Virtual Meetings
Update: May 7, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
LYNX to Resume Full Service Schedules on May 11
Update: April 21, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
LYNX April 23 Oversight Committee Meeting Time Change
Update: April 21, 2020 at 12:30 p.m.
LYNX Board of Directors and Oversight Committee to Hold Virtual Meetings
Update: March 31, 2020 at 8:38 a.m.
19th Annual Public Service Bus Contest Postponed
Update: March 27, 2020 at 2:45 p.m.
LYNX to Reduce Service Levels on March 30
Update: March 22, 2020 at 3:45 p.m.
On March 23 LYNX will be making temporary changes to LYMMO service until further notice.
Update: March 21, 2020 at 12:11 p.m.
Osceola County curfew does not affect LYNX services
Update: March 20, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
Orange County mandatory curfew has no affect on LYNX services
Update: March 20, 2020 at 1:05 p.m.
March LYNX Board of Directors and Oversight Committee Meetings Canceled
To support public safety and social distancing best practices in response to COVID-19, LYNX went fare-free on March 30. To help those out with active passes we will be offering a one-time credit for any remaining days left on your active 7- or 30-Day pass including PawPass, based on when the pass was last used.
Am I eligible?
Customers with an active 7- or 30-Day pass or PawPass are eligible to receive a prorated credit for any remaining days, based on when the pass was last used.
An active 30-Day pass with less than eight days used will receive a new 30-Day pass.
An active 7-Day pass used four days used will receive three All-Day passes equivalent to the remaining days.
How do I receive my credit?
You can send an email or questions to email@example.com with the following required information no later than April 15, 2020:
- Fare card holder’s name,
- Type of pass (7- or 30-Day) in which a credit is being requested.
- Pass number.
Tickets by Mail:
Attn: Passes By Mail
455 N. Garland Ave.
Orlando Fl., 32801
You must include the pass for which a credit is being requested.
Tickets also may be exchanged at the customer service window. You must bring the pass for which a credit is being requested.