LYNX Announces April Service Changes
The Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority (LYNX) will make system-wide efficiencies effective April 23.
- Schedule adjustments will include Links 34, 45, 46E and 46W.
- Route and schedule adjustments will include Links 9, 23 and 51.
- Bay assignment changes will include LYNX Central Station and the LYNX Kissimmee Intermodal Station.
- Route, schedule and bus stop additions to Link 61 (LYMMO Lime Line).
The new maps and schedules are available on golynx.com.
April 23 Service Changes
- Link 34 – N. U.S. 17-92/Sanford (Seminole County)
- Link 45 – Lake Mary (Seminole County)
- Link 46E – East First Street/Downtown Sanford (Seminole County)
- Link 46W – West SR 46/Seminole Towne Center (Seminole County)
ROUTE and SCHEDULE ADJUSTMENTS
- Link 9 – Winter Park/ Rosemont (Orange County) – Extending all weekday trips to Winter Park SunRail Station. Minor schedule adjustments.
- Link 23 – Winter Park/Rosemont/Springs Plaza (Orange County) – Extending all weekday trips to Winter Park SunRail Station. Minor schedule adjustments.
- Link 51 – Conway Road/Orlando International Airport (Orange County) – Discontinuing service on Lake Underhill Road between Crystal Lake Drive and Conway Road. Route will use SR 408.
- Link 61 – LYMMO Lime Line (City of Orlando) – Extending route to Amelia Street garage via Amelia Street, Chatham Avenue and Alexander Place. Layover will be on Alexander Place instead of Garland Avenue/Livingston Street.
ROUTE, SCHEDULE and BUS STOP ADDITIONS
- Link 61 – LYMMO Lime Line (City of Orlando) – Extending route to Amelia Street garage via Amelia Street, Chatham Avenue and Alexander Place. Layover will be on Alexander Place instead of Garland Avenue/Livingston Street. Stop additions:
- South Street and Magnolia Avenue
- Amelia Street and Hughey Avenue
- Alexander Place and Chatham Avenue
- Alexander Place and Hughey Avenue
BAY ASSIGNMENT CHANGES
- LYNX CENTRAL STATION
- Link 19 – Richmond Heights – Bay Q to Bay C.
- Link 28 – E. Colonial Drive/Azalea Park – Bay L to Bay R.
- Link 29 – E. Colonial Drive/Goldenrod – Bay L to Bay R.
- Link 40 – Americana Boulevard/Universal Orlando – Bay H to Bay L.
- Link 54 – Old Winter Garden Road – Bay R to Bay G.
- Link 104 – East Colonial Drive – Bay R to Bay V.
- Link 105 – West Colonial Drive – Bay Q to Bay F.
- Link 106 – North U.S. 441 (Orange Blossom Trail)/Apopka – Bay F to Bay H.
- Link 107 – U.S. 441 (Orange Blossom Trail)/Florida Mall – Bay P to Bay Q.
- FastLink 441 – U.S. 441 (Orange Blossom Trail) FastLink – Bay C to Bay P.
- LYNX KISSIMMEE INTERMODAL STATION
- FastLink 407 – Kissimmee/Orlando International Airport/Medical City – Bay F to Bay C.
For more information please contact Matt Friedman, Director of Marketing Communications, at
407-254-6206 or firstname.lastname@example.org.