LYNX to Hold Public Workshops and Hearings for April 2023 Service Proposal
February 21, 2023
Updated: February 23 at 10:30 a.m.
LYNX has proposed making system-wide efficiencies effective April 23.
The LYNX Board of Directors will vote on the service proposal at the March 23 meeting in the LYNX Central Station 2nd Floor Board Room.
- Schedule adjustments will include Links 34, 45, 46E and 46W.
- Route and schedule adjustments will include Links 9, 23, 51 and 61 (LYMMO Lime).
- Bay assignment changes will include LYNX Central Station and the LYNX Kissimmee Intermodal Station.
The public comment period will begin Feb. 22. Comments will be accepted at public workshops and hearings.
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, Feb. 28
4-5 p.m. (Workshop), 5-6 p.m. (Hearing)
LOCATION: LYNX Central Station
2nd Floor Open Space
455 North Garland Ave.
Orlando, FL 32801
Passengers should use any of the Links serving LYNX Central Station, LYMMO (Orange and Lime Lines) or SunRail.
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, March 1
5-6 p.m. (Workshop), 6-7 p.m. (Hearing)
LOCATION: Virtual Meeting
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or One tap mobile :
US: +13052241968,,84833384238# or +13126266799,,84833384238#
Public comments also will be accepted through 5 p.m. March 20 at golynx.com on the “contact us” page, by mail or delivered to:
LYNX Central Station
455 N. Garland Ave.
Orlando, FL 32801
Attention: Service Change
Interested parties may view the proposed service change information at the LYNX Central Station 1st Floor Security Guard Post 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday. For additional information, contact Bruce Detweiler, manager of service planning, at (407) 254-6136.
Maps and schedules are being drafted and once complete will be posted on golynx.com.
April 23 Service Proposal*
- Link 34 – N. U.S. 17-92/Sanford (Seminole County)
- Link 45 – Lake Mary (Seminole County)
- Link 46E – East First Street/Downtown Sanford (Seminole County)
- Link 46W – West SR 46/Seminole Towne Center (Seminole County)
ROUTE and SCHEDULE ADJUSTMENTS
- Link 9 – Winter Park/ Rosemont (Orange County) – Extending all weekday trips to Winter Park SunRail Station. Minor schedule adjustments.
- Link 23 – Winter Park/Rosemont/Springs Plaza (Orange County) – Extending all weekday trips to Winter Park SunRail Station. Minor schedule adjustments.
- Link 51 – Conway Road/Orlando International Airport (Orange County) – Discontinuing service on Lake Underhill Road between Crystal Lake Drive and Conway Road. Route will use SR 408.
- Link 61 – LYMMO Lime Line (City of Orlando) – Extending route to Amelia Street garage via Amelia Street, Chatham Avenue and Alexander Place. Layover will be on Alexander Place instead of Garland Avenue/Livingston Street.
BAY ASSIGNMENT CHANGES
- LYNX CENTRAL STATION – TBD
- LYNX KISSIMMEE INTERMODAL STATION
- FastLink 407 – Kissimmee/Orlando International Airport/Medical City – Bay F to Bay C.
* Subject to change.