LYNX to Hold Public Workshops and Hearings for April 2021 Service Proposal
February 11, 2021
Updated: Feb. 25, 2021 at 1:49 p.m.
LYNX has proposed making system-wide efficiencies effective April 25.
The LYNX Board of Directors will vote on the service proposal at their March 25 meeting in the LYNX Central Station 2nd Floor Board Room.
- Schedule adjustments will include Links 34, 51 and 104.
- Route and/or schedule improvements will include Link 10.
- Bus stop changes are proposed for LYMMO Lime and LYMMO Grapefruit.
The public comment period will begin Feb. 17. Comments will be accepted at public workshops and hearings.
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, March 2
4-5 p.m. (Workshop), 5-6 p.m. (Hearing)
LOCATION: LYNX Central Station – Board Room
455 North Garland Ave.
Orlando, FL 32801
Passengers should use any of the 31 Links serving LYNX Central Station, LYMMO (Orange Downtown, North Quarter, and Lime Lines), or SunRail.
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, Mar. 3
5-6 p.m. (Workshop), 6-7 p.m. (Hearing)
LOCATION: Virtual Meeting (details below)
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +13126266799,,95142557324# or +16465588656,,95142557324#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215 8782
Webinar ID: 951 4255 7324
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/adsBbHUksc
Public comments also will be accepted through 5 p.m. March 15 at golynx.com on the “contact us” page, by mail or delivered to:
LYNX Central Station
455 N. Garland Ave.
Orlando, FL 32801
Attention: Service Change
Interested parties may view the proposed service change information at the LYNX Central Station 1st Floor Security Guard Post 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday. For additional information contact Bruce Detweiler, Manager of Service Planning, at (407) 254-6136.
Maps and schedules are being drafted and once complete will be posted on golynx.com.
Apr. 25 Service Proposal*
- Link 34 – North U.S. 17-92/Sanford. (Seminole County) – Minor schedule adjustments.
- Link 51 – Conway Road/OIA (Orange County) – Minor schedule adjustments.
- Link 104 – East Colonial (Orange County) – Minor schedule adjustments.
ROUTE and SCHEDULE ADJUSTMENTS
- Link 10 – East U.S. 192/St. Cloud (Osceola County) – Minor schedule change to reflect new routing. Buses will no longer enter the Walmart parking lot and will operate along U.S. 192, Commerce Center Drive, Old Canoe Creek, U.S. 192 and then regular routing.
BUS STOP CHANGES
- Link 61 – LYMMO Lime (Orange County) – Move bus stop at North Garland Avenue/ West Robinson Street to North Garland Avenue/West Jefferson Street permanently.
- Link 62 – LYMMO Grapefruit (Orange County) – Consolidate bus stops at West Central Boulevard/Orange Avenue and East Central Boulevard/Magnolia Avenue into one new stop at East Central Boulevard/South Court Avenue.
* Subject to change.