February 27, 2019
LYNX has proposed making system-wide efficiencies effective April 28, 2019.
The LYNX Board of Directors will vote on the service proposal at their April 4 meeting in the LYNX Central Station (LCS) 2nd Floor Board Room.
Route adjustments will include Link 155, FastLink 407 and NeighborLink 613.
Schedule adjustments will include time changes on Links 15, 301, 304, LYMMO Orange, Lime, Grapefruit and North Quarter lines.
New bus stops will be added to LYMMO Lime Line and FastLink 441.
The public comment period will begin Feb. 27. Comments will be accepted at public workshops and hearings.
DATE/TIME: March 12, 2019
3-4 p.m. (Workshop), 4-5 p.m. (Hearing)
LOCATION: LYNX Central Station
Main Terminal (Workshop)
2nd Floor Open Space (Hearing)
455 North Garland Ave.
Orlando, FL 32801
Passengers should use any of the 32 Links serving LYNX Central Station in addition to LYMMO Orange Downtown, North Quarter and Lime Lines or SunRail.
DATE/TIME: March 13, 2019
4:45-5:45 p.m. (Workshop), 5:45-6:45 p.m. (Hearing)
LOCATION: Kissimmee City Hall
101 Church St.
Kissimmee, FL 34741
Passengers should use Links 10, 18, 26, 55, 56, 57, 108, 407, 441, 709 or SunRail.
DATE/TIME: March 14, 2019
3:45-4:45 p.m. (Workshop), 4:45-5:45 p.m. (Hearing)
LOCATION: Altamonte City Hall
225 Newburyport Ave.
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Passengers should use Link 436N or SunRail.
Public comments also will be accepted through 5 p.m. on March 28 at golynx.com on the “contact us” page, by mail or delivered to:
LYNX Central Station
455 N. Garland Ave.
Orlando, FL 32801
Attention: Service Change
Interested parties may view the proposed service change information at the LYNX Central Station 1st Floor Security Guard Post 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday. For additional information contact Bruce Detweiler, Manager of Service Planning, at (407) 254-6136.
Maps and schedules are being drafted and once complete will be posted on golynx.com.
April 2019 Service Proposal*
- Link 155 – The Loop/Buena Ventura Lakes/Osceola Parkway (Osceola County) – The route will now travel between Greenwald Way and Centerview Boulevard via Osceola Parkway.
- FastLink 407 – Kissimmee/OIA/Medical City (Orange County/Osceola County) – During the morning peak, trips to Lake Nona will first serve the VA Medical Center. Morning peak inbound trips to Kissimmee will serve Nemours Children’s Hospital and the USTA National Campus. Midday and afternoon peak service will remain unchanged, except for minor schedule adjustments.
- NeighborLink 613 – Pine Hills (Orange County) – NeighborLink zone will be extended north to include the Park Promenade Plaza.
BUS STOP ADJUSTMENTS
- Link 61 - LYMMO Lime Line (City of Orlando) – Adding new bus stop on Amelia Street at Terry Avenue.
- FastLink 441 – Kissimmee/Orlando (Orange County/Osceola County) – Inbound and outbound trips will now each serve a bus stop at South Orange Blossom Trail and Centerview Boulevard.
- Link 15 – Curry Ford Road/Valencia College East (Orange County) – Minor schedule adjustments.
- Link 60 – LYMMO Orange Line (City of Orlando) – Weekday, 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., frequency will change to every six minutes.
- Link 61 – LYMMO Lime Line (City of Orlando) – Weekdays, after 7 p.m., bus frequency will change to every 20 minutes. All day Saturday and Sunday bus frequency will change to every 20 minutes. Friday and Saturday the last trip will leave Livingston Street and Hughey Avenue at 10:40 p.m.
- Link 62 – LYMMO Grapefruit Line (City of Orlando) – Minor schedule adjustments.
- Link 63 – LYMMO North Quarter Line (City of Orlando) – On Friday and Saturday’s the last trip will leave LCS at 10:40 p.m.
- Link 301 – Pine Hills/Animal Kingdom (Orange County) – Minor schedule adjustments.
- Link 304 – Rio Grande/Lake Buena Vista Resort (Orange County) – Minor schedule adjustments.
* Subject to change.