The NeighborLink (NL) is a flex-service aimed to make it easier for residents living less-populated areas to make use of both local transportation and LYNX’ local bus system.
Service operates from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. All service is available Monday through Saturday except in Buena Ventura Lakes, Intercession City/Campbell City, Maitland and North Kissimmee where rides are available Monday through Friday.
Residents in the designated area can call 407-244-0808, use the NeighborLink mobile application (available for download in the App Store or Google Play) or the website to request a trip. A NeighborLink vehicle will pick you up and bring you back, if needed. The NL operator will provide transportation anywhere within the designated service area or to a LYNX local bus stop.
Here are a Few Riding Tips To Better Serve You:
- Call 407-244-0808 to schedule your trip(s).
- We offer subscription service to those of you traveling regularly to the same place at the same time/day each week. This means you won’t have to call in advance to book these trips.
- Best time to ride is between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Click on the appropriate NeighborLink from the list below to find out more details.
- NeighborLink 601/POINCIANA
- NeighborLink 603 SOUTHWEST POINCIANA
- NeighborLink 604/INTERCESSION CITY-CAMPBELL CITY
- NeighborLink 611/OCOEE
- NeighborLink 612/WINTER GARDEN
- NeighborLink 613/PINE HILLS
- NeighborLink 621/BITHLO
- NeighborLink 622/OVIEDO
- NeighborLink 631/BUENA VENTURA LAKES
- NeighborLink 632/NORTH KISSIMMEE
- NeighborLink 641/WILLIAMSBURG
- NeighborLink 651/GOLDSBORO
- NeighborLink 652/MAITLAND