March 6, 2012
NOTE: The effective date has been changed to May 20.
Thank you for the input regarding the May service proposal for Links 3, 13, 37, 45, 46W, 55, 56, 125 and PickUpLine 621.
If the LYNX Board of Directors pass the proposal it will become effective May 20.
PROPOSED MAY SERVICE CHANGES **
Effective May 20
- Link 3 – Lake Margaret (Orange County) – Travel time between Lake Margret Drive/Conway Road and Dixie Belle Drive/Gatlin Avenue will be reduced by four minutes. Travel time between Dixie Belle Drive/Gatlin Avenue and Curry Ford Road/Chickasaw Trail will be increased by four minutes.
- Link 13 – University of Central Florida (UCF) (Orange County) – Routing realignment between Colonial Drive and Bennett Road. Link 13 will no longer enter the Orlando Central Business Park via Woodcock Road/Lawton Road. The Link will remain on Maguire Road.
- Link 15 – Curry Ford Road/Valencia College East (Orange County) –All trips to LYNX Central Station (LCS) will depart Valencia College (VC) East 15 minutes earlier.
- Link 21 – Carver Shores (Orange County) – Travel time towards LCS between Sand Lake Commons and Turkey Lake Road/Hollywood Way will be reduced by five minutes. Travel time between the Washington Shores SuperStop and LCS will be increased by five minutes.
- Link 36 – Lake Richmond (Orange County) – Travel time on the last three evening trips towards LCS between Prince Hall Boulevard/Bruton Boulevard and the Orange County Corrections Facility have been reduced by two minutes.
- Link 37 – Pine Hills/Florida Mall (Orange County) – To improve connectivity with Link 301 one northbound trip departing from VC West will be added at 4:30 a.m.
- Link 41– SR 436 (Orange County/Seminole Country) – Northbound travel time from Dixie Belle Drive/Gatlin Avenue to Semoran Boulevard/Curry Ford Road will be reduced by five minutes. Travel time from Semoran Boulevard/Curry Ford Road to Semoran Boulevard /Colonial Drive will be increased by five minutes. Additionally, buses will lay over at Dixie Belle Boulevard/Gatlin Avenue instead of Orlando International Airport.
- Link 46W – West State Road 46/Seminole Towne Center (Seminole County) –Three early morning trips operating southbound from Central Florida Regional Hospital will be added at 5:14, 5:45 and 6:15 a.m.
- Link 55 – West U.S. 192/Four Corners (Osceola County) – Major schedule adjustment. Service will operate every 40 minutes 5:30 a.m.-11:29 a.m. and 7-8:30 p.m. Service will operate every 30 minutes 11:30 a.m.-6:59 p.m.
- Link 56 – West U.S. 192/Magic Kingdom (Osceola County) – Major schedule adjustment. Service will operate every 40 minutes 5:45-11:44 a.m. and 7:45-10:45 p.m. Service will operate every 30 minutes 11:30 a.m.-7:44 p.m.
- Link 104 – East Colonial (Orange County) – Additional time has been added to each trip. The route will now depart from LCS Bay T and at :15 and :45.
- Link 125 – Silver Star Road Crosstown (Orange County) – Route realignment near Florida Hospital. Routing from LYNX Central Station (LCS) will change from East Rollins Street/Alden Road/Princeton Street to East Rollins Street/Orange Avenue/Princeton Street. Routing to LCS will be consistent with the outbound routing. This change will facilitate transfers between Links 102 and 125.
- NeighborLink621 (formerly PickUpLine) – Bithlo (Orange County) – The route’s ending point will be moved south from UCF to Colonial Drive/Alafaya Trail.
**Proposal subject to change.**