July 24, 2014
LYNX will make system-wide efficiencies effective Aug. 24.
Major highlights will be adjusting service at select SunRail stations to provide better connectivity. Lake County also will fund an additional six evening trips in both directions on Link 55.
Maps and schedules have been posted on www.golynx.com.
The next service efficiencies are scheduled to take place Dec. 7.
Aug. 24 Service Changes
- Link 11 - South Orange Avenue/Orlando International Airport - Time point No. 3 will serve Orange Avenue/Office Court. Time point No. 5 will be eliminated..
- Link 18 - South Orange Avenue/Kissimmee - Time point No. 3 will serve Orange Avenue/Office Court. Time point No. 4 will serve the Sand Lake Road SunRail Station.
- Link 29 - East Colonial Drive/Goldenrod Road - Weekday inbound 6:31 p.m. trip to LCS will now depart at 6:28 p.m.
- Link 34 - U.S. 17-92/Sanford Station - Adding a weekday 9:02 p.m. trip from Seminole Centre.
- Link 44 - Hiawassee Road/Zellwood – First trip leaving Mohawk Drive/Holly Street will move to 5:20 a.m. Time point No. 4 (Errol Plaza) towards Zellwood arrival/departure time moved to :59.
- Link 45 - Lake Mary - Weekday 2:43 p.m. trip towards Seminole Centre will be added. Morning arrival/departure times at the Lake Mary SunRail Station moved to :08 and :38.
- Link 46E - SR 46/Midway – Adding an hour-long weekday roundtrip leaving the Sanford SunRail Station at 6:30 p.m. with the return trip leaving Central Florida Family Health Center at 7 p.m.
- Link 46W - SR 46/Seminole Towne Center – Adding a weekday trip departing Seminole Towne Center at 9:19 p.m. arriving at the Sanford SunRail Station at 9:35 p.m.
- Link 55 - U.S. 192 Crosstown - Daily evening trips to the LYNX Kissimmee Intermodal Station will be added with 30 minute service 7:05-9:35 p.m. Daily evening trips to Cagan Crossings will be added with 30 minute service 5:45-8:45 p.m.
- Link 103 - North U.S. 17-92/Sanford - Last two northbound trips to Seminole Centre will now arrive at 9 and 10 p.m.
- Link 107 - Florida Mall/Downtown Orlando - Route will now enter The Florida Mall by Sand Lake Road/Summer Day Lane..
- Link 108 - U.S. 441/Kissimmee - Last trip towards LYNX Kissimmee Intermodal Station will now depart The Florida Mall at 10:06 p.m.
- Link 111 - OIA/SeaWorld - Arrival/departure times at the Sand Lake Road SunRail Station towards Orlando International Airport will be reduced by three minutes..
- XPRESS 208 - Downtown Kissimmee Xpress - Evening trips from the LYNX Kissimmee Intermodal Station to Sand Lake Road SunRail Station will depart at 4:30, 5:30 and 6:30 p.m.
- FastLink 418 - Meadow Woods/Lake Nona – Will now leave The Florida Mall and Nemours Children’s Hospital at :35. Trips from The Florida Mall to the Sand Lake Road/SunRail Station will arrive at :45. Trips leaving Nemours to the Sand Lake SunRail Station will be at :13. Time point No. 5 will move to Nemours Children’s Hospital.
- Link 436N - Fern Park/Apopka - Departure times towards Apopka will move to :25 and :55. An 11:05 p.m. and 12:05 a.m. trip towards Apopka also will be added weekdays and Saturdays.
- Link 436S - Fern Park/Orlando International Airport - Evening trips from Fernwood Boulevard/Oxford Road will move to :10 and :40. A 10:30 p.m. trip towards OIA will be added weekdays and Saturday..
- Link 443 - Winter Park/Pine Hills - Monday-Saturday schedule will now be the same. The last four evening weekday departure times from Aloma Avenue/Lakemont Avenue will change to 4:52, 5:58, 7 and 8 p.m.