Would your non-profit organization benefit from a year of free advertising on a LYNX bus?
LYNX will donate advertising space on one of its buses to nine (9) qualified organizations that are based in Orange, Osceola or Seminole county. The
winners' logos will be displayed on one bus for one year.
*Organizations must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Provide proof of 501 (c)(3) status or be a governmental agency.
- Have an operating budget of less than $1 million.
- Be based in Orange, Seminole or Osceola County
- Provide its agency logo as vector art (.ai or .eps). Must be high resolution (minimum 300 dpi).
For a chance to win the 9th "wild card" spot on the back of the bus you must:
- Fulfill the eligibility requirements listed above and complete the registration form
- Follow us on Twitter @Lynxbusorlando
- Tweet: @lynxbusorlando I want to win a spot on the #LYNXPSBUS
Deadline for registration is 5 p.m. March 28. All nine winners will be chosen in a random drawing and notified the week of April 1. A media event will
be held to unveil the bus on a date to be determined.
*Agencies that appeared on the 2013-2014 Public Service Bus are not eligible in 2014-2015.
What is the Public Service