September 11, 2017
Updated: Sept. 11 at 5:00 p.m.
LYNX is releasing the following statement pertaining to Hurricane Irma:
LYNX will be providing limited hourly service on the following routes at 6 p.m. today for their regularly scheduled times:
- Link 3 (no service along Delaney Avenue)
- Link 6
- Link 8
- Link 9
- Link 10
- Link 13
- Link 15
- Link 18 (no service along Buenaventura Boulevard)
- Link 21 (no service to Valencia College or Universal Orlando Employment lot)
- Link 28 (no service on Oxalis Avenue and Bamboo Drive)
- Link 29
- Link 36 (no service on Princeton Hall Boulevard and Bruton Boulevard)
- Link 37 (no service to Valencia College)
- Link 40 (no service on Universal Orlando Employment lot)
- Link 46E
- Link 48
- Link 51
- Link 54
- Link 55
- Link 56 (no service on Armstrong Boulevard)
- Link 58
- Link 102
- Link 103
- Link 105
- Link 107
- Link 111
- Link 125
- Link 319 (detour in Richmond Heights)
- Link 405
- Link 406
- Link 434
All LYMMO routes will run every 30 minutes until 10 p.m.
Routes may still be modified for safety reasons. Buses will detour routes around areas that are still being cleaned up or where utility work is being conducted.
LYNX will return to full fixed-route and LYMMO operations for Tuesday service.
ACCESS LYNX service will begin providing dialysis and oncology trips on Tuesday. ACCESS LYNX will determine trip availability for future dates as road conditions improve and services become available.
NeighborLink will provide scheduled trips beginning Tuesday.
Road Rangers are currently patrolling I-4.
The community is encouraged to follow LYNX service updates via:
- LYNX Customer Service (407) 841-LYNX (5969)
- Your favorite media outlet
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this situation.